Members can connect with women business owners in the community, nationally, and internationally to access many opportunities, products, and services that can enhance their businesses.
As a member of NAWBO, you can increase the visibility of your business, have an impact on local public policy initiatives (such as healthcare and taxes), fine tune your leadership skills, and take part in the wonderful camaraderie of other successful business owners.
NAWBO-NNM provides Resources, Information, and Education
- Educational and motivational programs at monthly meetings
- Workshops and seminars
- On-line Forums to connect with members and learn about committee projects
- Leadership training
- Mentoring opportunities
- Visibility and clout in political, economic, and social arenas
- Access to procurement opportunities
- Local and national award opportunities
NAWBO-NNM provides Business & Personal Networking Opportunities
- Monthly meetings
- Committee membership
- Periodic special networking events
- Access to local, state, and national corporate partners
- Discounted rates at NAWBO-National sponsored events and Annual Conference
Download our Member Benefits list (PDF; 104K) for many more reasons to consider joining NAWBO!