Are you ready to become a member of this dynamic organization?
When you join NAWBO, you are joining at both the national and chapter levels. This dual membership offers you the local benefits and access to NAWBO national’s benefits:
- Listing in the national directory and our online chapter directory
- Discounts offered by corporate sponsors
- Insights into public policy issues
- Build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations
- Plus much more!
As a member of NAWBO-NNM, you are connected to over 100 strong business women with regular opportunities to meet, exchange ideas, and network with your peers.
Please read our letter of invitation (PDF; 39K) to learn more.
If you’re ready, there are two ways to join NAWBO.
1) You may fill out our interactive NAWBO membership application (PDF; _K), print it and mail it to us. We will forward your application to NAWBO national for processing.
2) A faster way to join NAWBO is to visit our national site. Once there, click Membership and then Join Now. Fill out the online form and your new member status will be sent to us electronically.
For more infornation, contact Lorie Guthrie, Director of Member Services. We hope you decide to join us.
Frequently Asked Questions About NAWBO Membership
Q. Can anyone join NAWBO?
A. Membership is open to men or women who are sole proprietors, partners, and corporate shareholders with day-to-day management responsibility. We also offer an affiliate program for people and organizations that wish to support and connect with women business owners.
Q. What are the benefits of joining NAWBO?
A. Click here to view the local and national benefits.
Q. What if I’m not sure if I want to join?
A. You are welcome to attend a monthly dinner program to obtain more information about NAWBO.
Q. If I join, will I be a member of NAWBO National as well as the local chapter?
Yes. You pay at one time and automatically receive membership in NAWBO National as well as our local Northern New Mexico chapter. Note: If you live within 45 miles of Albuquerque, you must join both the national organization and the chapter.
Q. How do I get on your mailing list?
A. Just add your email address to the “Join Our Mailing List” form near the top right of any page. You will be able to unsubscribe yourself at any time.