The Organized Executive
Bruce Breier will present tips and techniques so you can better manage time, information, paper, projects, and people during these busy times. He will inspire, stimulate, educate, and motivate you to become more successful by becoming more organized.
Busy people in leadership and management positions continuously feel overwhelmed, overloaded and over-committed. For more than 28 years Bruce Breier, an Organizational Consultant headquartered in La Jolla, California, has assisted and presented to hundreds of business owners, CEOs, managers and leaders. Bruce works with several clients in the Albuquerque area and his travels take him all over the United States providing his tips and tools for growing businesses.
Belinda Jentzen, Director of Development for WESST Corp will present a progress report on their Enterprise Center, an incubator for small business in Downtown Albuquerque that will become a center for sustainable entrepreneurship.
A very special “Thank You” to Lucy Archamboult, LEA Environmental, LLC, for sponsoring the cash bar this month.
Roundtable Discussions Before the Meeting
Look for these three table leaders in the lobby and join in the fun:
- Deb Austin: Keeping your overhead low and your professionalism high
- Robin Johnstone: Is the price right? How to price your products and services.
- Dr. Janice Moranz: Your health: Preventing degenerative disease.
We meet at the new Embassy Suites-Downtown, just west of I-25 and Lomas._ The meeting room will be opened at 6:15 pm for members who are not attending the special reception.
5:00-6:15 pm – Prospective Members Reception
5:30-6:15 pm – Roundtable Discussions in the Lobby
6:30-8:30 pm – Dinner Meeting
Advance Reservations Are Required by 5:00 pm on Friday, March 10, 2006:
- Please click the button below to RSVP. After submitting your RSVP, you will have the option to continue and pay in advance, online. You can also email Luci Dawson or call 243-1430.
- You will be billed if you make an RSVP for a guest and your guest does not attend or pay, even if you indicate you do not intend to pay for your guest on the RSVP form.
- Meeting Cost for March Only: $27 members; $27 non-members.
- To cancel a standing reservation: Please email Luci Dawson
- Cancellations after 5:00 pm on Friday, March 10, and “No Shows” will be invoiced.