The Magic of Making a Difference
Magic is in the air at NAWBO!
On this special evening we will install our 2006-2007 Board
and award our annual Chapter Kudos to well deserving members. Join us for a magical evening of fun: A magician to entertain us — a magical gift for you!
Ron Jones, of Unity Church of Northwest Albuquerque, will speak on “Creating the Magic.” Before becoming a minister, Ron worked for the Federal government as a legislative analyst in the Interior Department and as a Congressional Aide and speechwriter for a congressman who later became a governor. He has also served as a manager of various environmental protection programs and was the Associate Director of the US Mineral Management Service. Ron has earned two degrees in financial management and an MBA in Organization Psychology from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
It’s an evening you won’t want to miss, so hop on your magic carpet and join us!
Carol Robinson – Robinson Business Strategies
How to Protect Your Company from Embezzlement
Kimberly Holmes – New Mexico Business Weekly
Keeping the Balance: Your Life as Wonder Woman and Diana Prince
5:30 – 8:30 pm, Embassy Suites-Downtown
We meet at the Embassy Suites-Downtown, just west of I-25 on Lomas.
Advance Reservations Required by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 16, 2006:
- Online reservations and pre-payments have closed, however, you can call 243-1430, or email Luci Dawson and pay at the door with cash, check, MasterCard or Visa only.
- To cancel a standing reservation: email Luci Dawson.
- Meeting Cost: $27 members; $32 non-members
- RSVPs received after 5:00 pm on Friday, June 16, and “Walk-Ins”: $37 members – $42 non-members
- Cancellations after 5:00 pm on Friday, June 16
Wednesday – June 21, 2006