Reducing the Risks of Breast Cancer: The Natural Approach
Breast cancer now affects 2 to 3 million women. Please join us as Christine Horner, MD, teaches us a natural approach for fighting breast cancer.
Breast cancer has reached epidemic proportions in the United States. Once a relatively rare disease, breast cancer now affects 2 to 3 million women, and the incidence is going up at an alarming rate. Please join us as Christine Horner, MD, teaches us how to harness the power of nature and natural medicines to achieve extraordinary health and provide remarkable protection against breast cancer.
After losing her mother to breast cancer, Dr. Horner decided that her death would not be in vain. As the first gift to her mother’s memory, she initiated, organized, and managed a successful national campaign to pass federal and state legislation to ensure that insurance companies would pay for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy.
Dr. Christine Horner is a resident of Taos, NM. She is a nationally recognized plastic surgeon, author, professional speaker, and a relentless champion for women’s health. Her passion is teaching the tools for staying healthy naturally, avoiding disease, and living life to its fullest potential. She is the author of the new book Waking the Warrior Goddess: Harnessing the Power of Nature & Natural Medicines to Achieve Extraordinary Health. The book describes dozens of research-proven natural approaches that enhance health and protect against diseases such as breast cancer.
A very special “Thank You” to Janice Moranz, MD, Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery for sponsoring the in-room bar at our January meeting!
5:30 – 8:30 pm, Embassy Suites-Downtown
We meet at the new Embassy Suites-Downtown, just west of I-25 and Lomas. Driving directions.
Advance Reservations Are Required by 5:00 pm on Friday, January 13, 2006:
- Please click the button below to RSVP. After submitting your RSVP, you will have the option to continue and pay in advance, online. You can also email Luci Dawson or call 243-1430.
- You will be billed if you make an RSVP for a guest and your guest does not attend or pay, even if you indicate you do not intend to pay for your guest on the RSVP form.
- To cancel a standing reservation, please email Luci Dawson.
- Meeting Cost: $25 members; $30 non-members
- RSVPs received after 5:00 pm on Friday, January 13, and “Walk-Ins”: $35 members – $40 non-members
- Cancellations after 5:00 pm on Friday, January 13, and “No Shows” will be invoiced.