November Auction Results
The November silent auction that was held in conjunction with our monthly meeting was a great success. We raised $1,375.00 to benefit NAWBO-NNM’s philanthropic efforts!
Our heartfelt thanks to the more than 20 members and community donors listed below for providing such an attractive variety of items…from spa services to gift baskets, from jewelry to maid service, and much more! And special thanks to all of the generous members and guests who purchased the items.
- Bair Medical Spa – Kristie Bair
- Bank of the West – Leslie Quade
- Barbara Mathes
- Body & Skin Clinic – Lehsa Orcutt
- Bueno Foods – Jackie Baca
- COMPA Industries, Inc. – Edna Lopez
- Deborah Parker
- Embassy Suites Hotel
- High Desert Aesthetics
- Human Resources by Mary Rutland
- Janice Moranz, MD
- Marquette Gifts
- Mountain America Credit Union – Christine Bundy
- Performance Hair Craft – Cheryl Ryder
- Premier Designs Jewelry – Angie Thurman
- Rising Star Chinese Restaurant
- Sandy Schargel Interiors
- Starky’s Restaurant ABQ
- The Day Spa at Serenity Gardens – Barbara Kline-Hammond
- The Sanctuary
- Total Body Wellness – Jeanette Harris
Save the Date!
Our next silent auction will take place at the May 16, 2007 regular monthly meeting. Since the NAWBO-NNM Foundation has been approved as a 501-c-3 nonprofit organization, all donations…whether auction items or cash…are tax deductible to the extent allowed by tax law.