Chapter Policies in Members Only Area!
The Members Only Area now contains the chapter policies in PDF format. And as the name implies, it is for local chapter members only.
If you have not yet registered for access to the Members Only Area, here’s how to do it:
Things to Know Before You Get Started:
- Each member creates her/his own unique username and password.
- It is “case sensitive”, which means it is exactly as you type it—upper case or lower case.
- The next time you log in, click the little box to tell your browser to remember it for you. If you forget your password, you can ask the site to send you a reminder by email.
- We also suggest you check “Show my name in the online users list.” This will ONLY be available in the Members Only area, and is the way that members will be able to connect directly with each other via the web site.
- Please only use letters and/or numbers – no “special” characters such as “! @ # %” and so forth.
- Please write down your information in a secure place. The site administrator does NOT have access to your password.
- When creating your screen name, please keep in mind this is the name that will be visible when you post messages in the private area of the site. We recommend you select something that is easily recognizable.
Create Your Account
- Click on the “Register” link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Follow the instructions on screen. Be sure to check that you agree with the Terms of Service. Type in the word you see from the “captcha”; this is a security tool to keep spam bots from creating accounts.
- An email will be sent to the site administrator.
- The site administrator will verify your membership status. If your membership is current, you will be granted access to the Members Only area and an email notification will be sent to you. The next time you come back and log in, you will automatically see the Members Only content.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for us to verify your membership status.
If you have trouble creating your account, please email Luci Dawson.