Celebrate NAWBO! A Birthday and Awards Gala
JB Bloomfield, NAWBO’s SW Regional director emcees this event.
We have a very special program planned for June: We will present an Oscars-style gala to celebrate NAWBO’s 30th birthday and to honor our Board members. Take this opportunity to dress up and have fun! Semi-formal attire is suggested, but not required. Join us as we sip champagne and walk the red carpet while JB Bloomfield, NAWBO’s Southwest Regional director, emcees this star-studded event. The incoming 2005/2006 chapter Board will be installed, and we will honor the hard work of our outgoing Board. We will also award our annual chapter Kudos awards to well deserving members.
5 – 8 pm, Radisson Hotel Grand Ballroom
We meet at the Radisson Hotel on Carlisle at I-40 in the main building’s Grand Ballroom.
June Member Spotlights
- Celia Ameline, Gen5 Development
- Lisa Ayres, Arid Solutions Inc.
- Barbara Dawson, USANA
- Deborah Reese , Seventh Goddess, LLC
- Susan Burnett, Embroidery Plus
- Kirsten Cobb, Control Alt Delete, Inc.
Advance Reservations Are Required:
- Please Reserve by 5:00 pm on Monday, June 13, 2005. Please click the button below to RSVP. After submitting your RSVP, you will have the option to continue and pay in advance, online. Other options are to email Luci Dawson or call 243-1430.
- Meeting Cost: $25 members; $30 non-members
- RSVPs received after 5:00 pm on Monday, June 13, and “Walk-Ins”: $35 members – $40 non-members
- Cancellations after 5:00 pm on Monday, June 13, and “No Shows” will be be invoiced.