A Holiday Party for Everyone!
Invite your family and friends to celebrate the holiday season with us at a truly special evening with Musical Theatre Southwest.
MTS performers will proudly present selected numbers from several award-winning Broadway musicals, including their holiday show “Beauty and the Beast” — an enchanting tale about a strong willed young woman who tries to break the spell that turned a handsome prince into a beast.
This will be a magical evening of fun for everyone – don’t miss it!
A very special “Thank You” to Kay Ballinger of Catalyst Financial Management and Phyllis Boverie of Coldwell Banker Legacy who are sponsoring the cash bar at our December 21 Holiday Party!
5:30 – 8:30 pm, Embassy Suites-Downtown
We meet at the new Embassy Suites-Downtown, just west of I-25 and Lomas. Driving directions.
Advance Reservations Are Required by 5:00 pm on Friday, December 16, 2005:
- Please click the button below to RSVP. After submitting your RSVP, you will have the option to continue and pay in advance, online. You can also email Luci Dawson or call 243-1430.
- You will be billed if you make an RSVP for a guest and your guest does not attend or pay, even if you indicate you do not intend to pay for your guest on the RSVP form.
- To cancel a standing reservation, please email Luci Dawson.
- Meeting Cost: $25 members; $30 non-members
- RSVPs received after 5:00 pm on Friday, December 16, and “Walk-Ins”: $35 members – $40 non-members
- Cancellations after 5:00 pm on Friday, December 16, and “No Shows” will be invoiced.