NAWBO Mastermind Groups provide a safe, constructive, and supportive environment in which to examine business activities, decisions, goals and challenges. Each Group is made up of approximately eight business owners who operate different non-competing kinds of businesses. This diversity provides varying viewpoints that tend to enhance the discussions, as well as to alleviate the concern of sharing confidential information with a competitor.
Mastermind Groups may choose to discuss a wide range of subjects including business strategies, growth & marketing ideas, challenges, policies and procedures, improving customer service or other business-related subjects. Each Mastermind Group creates its own meeting schedule and agenda to fit the individual needs & schedules of members.
If you are wondering if Mastermind is for you, see if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you sometimes have challenges that are too big for you to solve alone?
- Do you want to grow your business, but aren’t sure how?
- Do you ever wonder if you’re making the right decision for your business?
- Do you ever wonder what other business owners think, feel and do?
- Do you sometimes feel alone at the top?
- Do you wish you had a board of directors like major corporations with people whose expertise you can trust for advice?
Being part of a NAWBO Mastermind Group is a commitment. It acknowledges that you are willing to give to others your time and your talents in exchange for their commitment to you.
There are just two basic ground rules. First, Mastermind members must be NAWBO members in good standing. Second, all Mastermind members must maintain complete confidentiality of what is discussed within the Mastermind Group.
An amazing 30% of our membership is involved in Mastermind groups. A past survey said that mastermind groups are one of the most important benefits of membership!
Please see the Mastermind Letter of Interest for assistance in joining a Mastermind group. For questions, contact: